Few things are more universal than the love of and desire for a bright, beautiful smile. After all, a smile is a smile anywhere in the world. It’s something that you can share with everyone from strangers on the street to that special someone to the friends and family who make life worthwhile.
That is, unless, that smile has a problem.
Cosmetic issues are sadly some of the most common dental problems about which patients express concern. Even if you don’t know the particular terminology associated with a smile which is cracked or crooked, you know something’s off with your smile – and you know how potentially devastating that can be.
Thankfully, with the help of experts in cosmetic dentistry in Baltimore City, you can get that bright, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!
The Medical Side of Cosmetic Efforts
Besides the obvious aesthetic benefits of a bright, straight smile, there are considerable medical benefits as well. White teeth are healthy teeth, and getting them whitened can often involve treating your teeth with substances which strengthen them. Getting corrective surgery to correct crooked teeth can help immensely with such basic tasks as eating. What’s more, teeth play an important role in pronunciation. Cosmetic dentistry to fix crooked or gapped teeth can thus help with your speech as well as your overall appearance.
The experts in cosmetic dentistry employ a wide variety of different techniques to correct and beautify your smile, including the following:
- Teeth whitening and strengthening services
- Dental crowns for covering or replacing cracked teeth
- Porcelain veneers for covering cracked or chipped teeth, shielding their sensitive nerve endings while restoring your smile
- Corrective surgery to repair severely crooked teeth
- Corrective surgery to repair damage caused as the result of trauma
- Long-term cosmetic dentistry solutions such as Invisalign to help straighten teeth over time
Schedule a consultation with Lawrence Chen DDS and get the bright, beautiful, and healthy smile you deserve today!